Monday, February 19, 2007

No excuse


















There's no excuse for why I haven't been posting. Lazy. Stressed. Life. The usual.

I'll distract you from the dearth of recent, regular posts with gratuitous photos of: #1. A Birthday Bug (3 on Saturday!), #2. my new living room furniture. I will be 37 this year, and this is my first new-to-me living room furniture. Yay! and #3. Clapotis




















The Bug had a great party on Saturday, just family and ice cream cake and pizza. Perfect.

The furniture is chocolate brown leather and I swear, it is like it was made in Heaven. So comfortable, and pretty too. I've bought a lot of things that are chocolate brown lately, in later years, this will be known as my chocolate brown phase, I suspect.


The Clapotis is Brooks Farm 4 Play bought at Rhinebeck this year. I want to get it done it time for Vegas...but I also want to make myself a Zephyr Style Rusted Root too. In Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, the putty color. Lots of knitting to do in the next 6 weeks. I am off all this week, February Break Rocks!, so that should help.

We are moving in June! This itty bitty house is just too itty bitty. So, we are off to a huge, 4 bedroom, two and half bath, fireplace, deck, two acre, nine month old house. Wow! Going from one toilet to three? It's like nirvana.


More chocolate brown...the summer highlights had to go and the only way to get rid of them completely? Go really dark. It's darker than it looks here, maybe too dark. I have to live with it a day or so to decide.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

Hey jaimi,

Glad that you are back! I've been a tad worried! Congrats on the new furniture and the big move! ((HUGS))

2:48 PM  
Blogger pacalaga said...

Those are some lovely blue eyes on that little boy, what a cutie!
I like the dark hair - you look younger.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home