Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One Would Hope

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz



I certainly would hope that I would have a 100% on this! Otherwise, I should take up a new profession...say cat ass cleaning, or wiffle ball batting dogs who eat the sofa, or teaching my children swear words.

Oh wait!

I already do those things...

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Yeah, I was hoping I would get 100% too and was glad to see that I did. LOL on cat ass cleaning..yep, I do that too.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

LOL! Well I didn't do so hot, but then again I am a SCIENCE teacher! LOL. Quit beating yourself up so much! ((HUGS)) Are you going to get that winter storm?

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home