Sunday, November 26, 2006

Two

As in two Thanksgivings...the one we shared with the very gracious Amy and Steve: was just not enough and so, Saturday morning a quick trip to the grocery store netted us this: and four hours later, we were in business and up to our elbows in gravy, cranberry sauce, broccoli and cauliflower casserole, and yummy turkey.

Again.

That is how we roll here Chez Finley, people, that is how we roll. One Thanksgiving is just not enough for us. No way. No how. Two. Two is where it's at.

While at Amy and Steve's, she offered to model her one completed sock. Voila!She pretended not to see the ladders...precious girl.

Saturday was also an early Christmas here, as my Christmas gift was delivered and I convinced (or maybe strong-armed would be a more apt description!) my husband into letting me have it early.Boy Howdy! That is my very own iPod nano, my lovelies...and it rocks. Of course, I had to go out and buy a pink case for it. You couldn't imagine I would leave it all silver and boring, could you? Don't be silly.

Amy's socks? The second one is more than half done! I know, don't let the shock overwhelm you...it is a miracle. Three months to knit the first one...three days to knit the second. I cannot explain it. I must have appeased the Sock Goddess in some way. Maybe because the first thing I listened to in earnest on my iPod was a knitting podcast?

I dunno, but I am not questioning too much. After all, I'm not done yet. I'm just sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home