Sunday, October 15, 2006

Show and Tell

First, Show:

The breakup was difficult for us both.

We are both trying to move on with our lives. Case in point, I have a new love...at least until I cast on for some new stripey socks.


And now the Tell...no, that isn't your eyes, there is some sort of a hole on the left front where it joins the left sleeve (on the right here on the screen). I just found it when I put the thing on to test it's sizing. I could rip back and try to fix it. Or I could just go to the fabric store and get some thread in this same gorgeous ruby red, and make a tiny little stitch that closes up the hole that no one but me will know is there.

Well, no one but me and you fine people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's going to be lovely, whatever you do with the sleeve. Glad you're feeling the love again.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home