Friday, October 13, 2006

Sacrilege?

So, one week until Rhinebeck. Amy and I still have to figure out who is driving. (By the way, if it isn't me, I can actually work on her socks. I'm just sayin' ! wink, wink)

Anyway, I was thinking of what to wear. After my fiasco last year, I have to dress more appropriately. Layers, layers is key. Layers and a waterproof coat in case of rain.

Do I own a waterproof coat?

Umm, no.

A long sleeve T-shirt is a must. And on top. Why a sweater of course.

Only problem?

The only sweater I have that I have actually made for myself, is my Knitting Olympics sweater, Chamonix.

So, what is the problem you ask yourself?

Good question.

It is made out of acrylic yarn.

I will be wearing a synthetic yarn sweater (not something I usually care about overly much as it is very practical and washable...important for teaching and mothering) at a Sheep and Wool festival.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it will be okay. It might be rainy and muddy and you might have to wash it later, so it's good - you don't want to ruin good wool rubbing it on sheep, do you?

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home