Thursday, October 12, 2006

Very Interesting...and also, Seriously??

So, for fun and to compensate for no knitting content. I present My Celebrity Look-Alikes.

This was actually pretty funny.
MyHeritage - create your own Celebrity Collage

I had to Google Meredith Monroe. I still have no idea who she is! And seriously? Rod Stewart?? He really only resembles a wallet at this point...all old and leathery. Please, say I don't really look like Rod freakin' Stewart! If you put your mouse on the pictures, there are comments from me about them. Funny stuff.

And what is up with my secret Asian heritage? My parents lying to me?? I thought I was Irish, people. My mother has got some 'splainin' to do!!

There is a link on there...go on. You know you want to.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rod Stewart?????? um...... Not even close!!!!! That is some funny stuff though!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's too funny! I apparent look like Andrew Carnegie so don't feel bad. I do kind of see the Farrah Fawcett though.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you are soooo Farrah!! Cut some layers and blow-dry within an inch of death, and you would be so there!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home