Saturday, September 23, 2006

22




Okay, I am through episode 22, the one with all the knitting and I have to take a dinner break...but as soon as I get the Bug in bed for the night, I am back onto the Grey's. [Can I just say, too, that the English teacher/geek loves that Amy (not my currently blogless Amy), the girl who made the cute button, underlined the title of the show like you are supposed to do if you don't put it in italics? Good girl!]

Have I said lately, how much I love this show? It is soooo good.

Anyways, I am knitting on the Simple Knitted Bodice.

I have not gotten very far. First, I had to make some new stitch markers for the project because it became clear to me that nothing that I had color-coordinated with the fabulousness of the Tilli yarn and nothing was good enough anyway. So, I whipped up some fancy jasper markers last night and they look great on the needles (the new KnitPicks options circulars which I am in love with! So pointy and good!). I really consider stitch markers like jewelry for my knitting in progress and I have way too many already...all colors, etc, but yet, I still needed to make more. Could not concentrate on casting on until I made more. I am too anal retentive, I know, I know. But I like things to be perfect.

I also have had to rip back and re-knit multiple times, not because it is hard, but because I am, apparently, a moron. Either I cannot count, or I drop a stitch because, hello?, is that Meredith KNITTING?? And so on...

But tomorrow I will post a picture of how far I get tonight. Tomorrow is sock knitting day...I am trying to be a knitting whore and have more than one project going at a time...it usually doesn't go well for me.

I am, apparently, monogamous by nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home