Friday, September 01, 2006

Eggo

As in waffle.

As in I still cannot decide on a yarn for the Simple Knitted Bodice pattern.

As in the KAL started today and I still cannot decide on a yarn...

I will be the last one done, you realize this, don't you?

Anyways...this is my last weekend before returning to the classroom next week. The weather is supposed to be kind of crappy here in New England...rainy and coldish. Good knitting weather. If one had, I don't know, say, the perfect yarn to start swatching for her SKB!!

I have to make one more of these:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just a wee little sock,
for a wee little foot, on a wee little boy named Cael.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another shot for scale, that is a quarter next to the sock!
My husband is flying home today for the long weekend...right out of the hurricane. Thankfully. At least, he is supposed to fly out...we'll see if the weather at the airport cooperates.

2 Comments:

Blogger pacalaga said...

I say, put the names of the yarn in a hat, multiple times, have the oldest son pick one out, go immediately to the computer, and order it for you so you can't change your mind. Leave it all up to fate.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wee cute sock! Keep on going! Hope yu and hubby are gonna have great time!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home