Thursday, August 31, 2006

Indecision

It's almost time to buy the yarn for my new sweater. I think I have it narrowed down to KnitPicks Wool of the Andes. I had contemplated using their new superwash, and I will buy some of that for a sweater for the Bug...but I think I want a traditional wool sweater. Plus, they have it in some really great heathered colorways that I think would add a nice dimensionality to the fabric.

Of course, I cannot settle on a color. I must have looked at the color card a zillion times. I think I will go with either Arctic Pool Heather or the Black Cherry Heather.

But that is today...I have until next Friday...my first payday in ten weeks to decide.

2 Comments:

Blogger pacalaga said...

Can I vote? I say Black Cherry. It will look stunning with your hair in a way that blue could never do. This is of course assuming that the colors in your self portrait are accurate on your monitor.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaimi!! I like your new background. Do I detect a hint of um...... pink????

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home