Friday, September 29, 2006

It's a good thing I love knitting...

...or I'd really hate knitting!

I had to rip back on Amy's first Jaywalker last night. I had completely screwed up the heel flap. I forgot to do the slip 1, knit 1 all the way across and instead had just knitted straight. Needless to say, the heels looked funny. I couldn't put my finger on it right away, but then I happened to turn the page and see a photo of the finished product and clearly, clearly, my sock did not look right. Closer examination revealed that the heel was indeed, screwed up.

So, I frogged. But, Grey's was on, and I was engrossed, and I may have ripped back a little too far. Days worth of progress. Gone.

It's a good thing I love knitting.

I set it aside after that, too annoyed and pissed at myself to continue. Instead I grabbed by Simple Knitted Bodice and did a few rows on that.

Can you see the progress?

Yeah, me either.

It's a good thing I love knitting...

2 Comments:

Blogger pacalaga said...

Aw, man. That's a bummer. It's a good thing we like knitting.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

Wow, that sucks! I feel your pain though I felt that way about Miss Em's sweater! LOL. So are you all caught up on Grey's so I can talk about it now?

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home