Thursday, April 05, 2007

Viva! Las Vegas!

Well, neither knitting project got done. But, I am not caring too much. I will take my old pashmina shawl for my fancy night out wrap, and that will be just fine. I have done most of the things on my To-Do list, including making Amy promise to raise my youngest child if anything happens to my husband and I. She says that is morbid, but I made her swear. She reluctantly did, and I felt better. I forgot to ask her to find homes for the cats as well. So when you read this Amy, please find homes for the cats too, if I croak.
Off to pack...ta tah, darlings!
And Happy Easter too!

3 Comments:

Blogger pacalaga said...

While I was pregnant with The Bug, I had to have surgery for a benign but large ovarian tumor. The night before the surgery, I tearfully asked DH if he would promise to send my stash to my friends if I didn't make it for any reason, and the goober laughed at me.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SUCH A NUT!! EVERYONE WOULD BE IN GOOD HANDS WITH US - NOT THAT IT WILL EVERY COME TO PASS!!! HAVE FUN IN VEGAS. REMEMBER, THE TACKIER THE BETTER!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

You SUCK! I hope you are having fun!!!! Can't wait to hear about it! ((HUGS))

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home