Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gratuitous photos of my boys

Blogger is being a bi-yatch at the moment and won't let me upload anymore of the pictures from the visit up to my mothers. This one, solitary photo of my boys will have to suffice for now. Edited to add: apparently an attitude adjustment has taken place, and it now feels like cooperating with me! I swear, Blogger is a woman, and she gets crazy PMS.

I am seriously considering a different blogging medium and am open to financially responsible suggestions. After all, I cannot sell one of the children on the black market to raise the money for a super-kick ass blog, can I? Although the little one might be worth something due to his cuteness factor and also, the (cute and itty bitty) smallness...the middle one can knit...the biggest one has learned to mow the lawn...hmmm...
Here they are in my mother's pool, just like ours, but a little bit bigger... The Campbelly smallness, with a cat...that cat (Peaches) was craaazzzy and actually sat there purring, while in reach of those two year-old hands!These are, like, the softest feet ever...hardly been walked on. This must increase his black market value, dontcha think? I love these feet. An insane amount. Ask him, I kiss them daily. Hourly, at each and every diaper change and other opportunity. I did the same on the two bigger pair in my house, too, until they get big and stinky (around age 5).
The Campbell Bug, kissing his cousin Ryleigh Roo. They had just completed the Smack. She was done. Apparently (how man-like!) he still wants more.

There is one more that I wanted to post...but Blogger is back to its usual crap. Maybe later...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pix of the kids! Man , Ryleigh is getting big!!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

Too cute! Looks like you guys had a great time. I tend to agree that Blogger is definitely a woman.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home