Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sheepy Photo Session

The blocked Sheep Dreams baby blanket outgrew my end table that I had been using to photograph it on!


Here is the backside. Sandra asked if I was planning on lining it. As you can see, I will have to as it is quite UGLY on the backside. I am planning a trip to the fabric store tomorrow to choose a fabric to line it with.
The blanket draped over a chair with a ray of morning sun in the camera lens... Folded on the end table where its photo sessions always begin:
And, finally, a close up of some of the cute little sheep.

Project Specifications:

Pattern: Sheep Dreams baby blanket from Knit Baby Blankets! edited by Gwen Steege.

Needles: Addi Turbo US 7, 40"

Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in the Grass colorway, 8 skeins. The sheep are duplicate stitched on in Berroco Plush in the Crema and Black Out colorways (I used about half a ball of the Crema and about an eighth of a ball of the Black Out).

Finished dimensions: 32" x 34" . The pattern calls for it to end up 26" x 32", which is quite smallish, so I blocked it ruthlessly and it looks great, and is a much better size!

1 Comments:

Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

Congrats Jaimi! It looks fabulous and full of hard work! Pat yourself on the back.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home