Monday, May 29, 2006

Proof of Knitting

What little progress has been made, anyway.

I have been knitting while tired, which is not ever a good idea for me. Yes, there is one very glaringly obvious row of the crazy-assed stockinette that results from me purling stitches the wrong way, I thought about ripping back and re-doing that one row, then I realized that I am going to be covering most of it up with sheep, so I left it. It does annoy me though, rest assured.

I have officially reached the point in the school year when I am ready for summer vacation...but I still have a month left of work before that happens. Needless to say, I am cranky as well as tired. They are not a good combination!

My in-laws came for a visit with the boys this holiday weekend, which was nice, but tiring too. We drove up to Saratoga yesterday, and walk around on Broadway window-shopping which was fun. I did pop into Saratoga Needle Arts and I did buy the current copy of Interweave Knits magazine and a ball of Fortissima Sock yarn in a pretty pastel Fair Isle color. After the blanket, I plan on working on socks for a while. Little somethings to balance out the big something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

Wow, no that's some progress. Good for you! I can't believe that you have a month left. Do you guys start after Labor Day or something? We were done with students last Friday (5/26) and my last teacher day is Thursday. Hang in there. It'll be over soon! ((HUGS))

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home