Sunday, May 07, 2006

Spontaneous Healing?


I have come to the conclusion, that my new knitting bag has magical qualities.

Remember how I had way too many stitches in the Sheep Dreams blanket, and was going to do a series of YOs to fix the problem rather than frog back to get to the row where I had the 120 stitches I was supposed to?

So, get this...

I get the blanket out of my bag, I decide to recount one more time so I can evenly space out the YOs.

I count. My mind spins. I re-count. I make my husband count.

There are 120 stitches, exactly, on my needles.

The knitting bag somehow spontaneously healed my knitting! It is like a miracle.

My husband, the skeptic, says that I must have counted incorrectly the night before. Excuse me? I counted at least four times and each time had the same, way-too-many-freakin-stitches number.

There is only one conclusion to draw.

The bag heals.

Here it is, all 120 stitches of it.Here is an blurry upclose shot. The pretty stitch markers are a birthday gift from my friend Amy. Aren't they pretty?

It is going well, and is a nice pattern, just enough going on to keep my interest up, but not so much that I can't do other things while I am working on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

YAY! Where can I get me one of those kind of healing bags! Looks great!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must get one of those bags!!!!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home