Sunday, June 11, 2006

Of course...

you know that I had to rip it back, right? Last night, while watching the latest Harry Potter movie with the boys on InDemand, I ripped it all back and am in the process of re-knitting.

I swear, by the time I am done with this blanket, I will have actually knit it all twice! The good news is that the KnitPicks Wool of the Andes is very resilient and frogs well. I am getting to the point where I am getting eager to be done so I can move on to something else. I am not good at knitting polygamy...I can't seem to have two or more things going at once. It makes me feel guilty.

Tomorrow the oldest and I are off on a field trip to NYC. The Bronx Zoo in the morning and then a tour of Yankee stadium in the afternoon. Two hours or so of good knitting time each way on the bus. Nice.

Middle son is doing much better. They put him on a super strength antibiotic (it was either that or hospitalization) and that has done wonders. He is almost back to normal. I can tell because he is running around, picking fights with his older brother, and asked for Mall pizza for lunch.

Ah, progress...

1 Comments:

Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

Glad he's feeling better Jaimi. My oldest had an infection that got into her lymph nodes last year and she was horribly sick as well. Also, glad to hear that the KnitPicks frogs well. I've just ordered some and was wondering since I'm one who has to frog frequently! ((HUGS))

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home