Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Sheep's Next Victim



The sheep are advancing along, at the expense of my mental health and getting any sleep.
Have I said that they take f-o-r-e-v-e-r???

It doesn't help that they are also boring. I am trying to make them all a little bit different than each other, smaller, larger, fluffier, skinnier, so that they look like a real flock of sheep, not cookie-cutter perfect. I figure I will finish them today. One and a half more white ones and then my little black sheep,
I'm saving him for last.

Today while I was feverishly stitching sheep, I decided to bake some brownies. I got them all mixed up, poured in the little muffin tins, and in the oven...and then, the freakin' sheep made me forget all about them. Two batches worth!! You would have thought I would have learned from the first set.

You would have thought.



Don't let their pretty chocolateyness fool you...they are as hard as a rock, and quickly going in el garbagio. I will make up another batch as soon as I am done with this entry, because girls, it is That.Time.Of.The.Month. and chocolate is a necessity. Why don't men understand that?? Luckily, I don't have mine around to question the chocolatey logic, or share in the brownies either!


More chocolate... Cooper, totally unimpressed by the Sheep Dreams blanket, and completely unmoved by the brownie carnage in the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home