Monday, February 20, 2006

Pretty Things in Sunshine



This is the progress made this weekend on my Knitting Olympics project...Cables in Chamonix sweater (from the Yarn Girls' Guide to Beyond the Basics). I am just about up to the armhole shaping and then will have to figure out the crew neck shaping. I've read the directions about ten times and think I finally have a clue...it's just mirror images, right? How hard can that be? Well, if you've never done it before...pretty hard. I think it is one of those things where I will understand when I get there. A stay-tuned and all-will-be-revealed sort of experience. At least I hope so!

This is our Mid-Winter Recess at school, so I have all week off. Lots of time to knit. Tomorrow night is our big belated Valentine's date-night. Dinner at The Van Dyck restaurant, which I've heard is really nice and romantic...and then, at last, The Phantom at Proctor's Theatre. I get to dress up and not have to cut up anyone else's food at dinner! Thanks to Steve and Amy who are watching Le Bug for us. I cannot wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home