Tuesday, February 28, 2006

We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Knitting...Already in Progress

This is the back, two wrap fronts, and partial first sleeve of Cari's Baby Yoda sweater. I am knitting it for friends who recently had a little pink one. I also just found out a co-worker is having a little pink one in June, so maybe I will knit another one up for her. It is such a cute pattern and knits up quickly when the Knitting Olympics don't interfere with the regular knitting line-up, that is.

I am knitting it in washable Paton's Canadiana Acrylic in the medium pink color. It is a pretty cross between Bazooka and Pepto-Bismal pink.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your gold medal!! I knew you could do it!! We need to see a pic of you actually wearing it!!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

Congrats on the gold medal! I love that pattern too cute. I may have to do one of those this summer as well!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home