Sunday, March 05, 2006

This week's knitting

What is in the pretty little gift bag? Hmmm....



It is the finished Baby Yoda sweater for our friends Jim and Rosie's new little girl. And the cute little Lily's Cloche that I had made a few months ago and wondered who to give it to.



What is up next? I'm waiting on an order of Addis to come so I can start to teach myself the Magic Loop method for socks. I am also thinking of buying Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles and trying them that way.

I'll also be starting a baby blanket for a friend at work who is having a little girl in June...and of course, will have to (soon) buy the yarn for Colleen's Sheep Dreams baby blanket:

I'm trying to find the perfect shade of irish grass green in a superwash wool worsted weight, but it isn't going too well. Well, Lamb's Pride Bulky Superwash...but that would be a $60 baby blanket. I don't know...she just might be worth it.

But I have until at least July to figure it all out, right?? (She is due September 1st)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your baby items have turned out so beatiful, I bet they'll suit the little ones just fine!
I'm very curious to see your progress photos when you've started the Baby blanket, it's going to look great!
Have fun knitting, and best wishes from Austria!

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home