Monday, July 31, 2006

One Hundred

This is my one hundredth post!

Woo-hoo! When I started this last year, I wasn't sure I would have the discipline to make it to ten posts...cool.

Speaking of cool...my amazing sister-in-law Amy brought me a gift yesterday afternoon when she came over to show me a few beading techniques. It is Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. It is the best color ever, Cherry Moon. I love pink, which she, of course, knows. I have big plans to make this into the cutest tank top E.V.E.R.

I'm thinking about Calla from Magknits. It would be a challenge for me, as I don't do well with charted cables. But, I think it would look great, don't you?

Rachel is starting a dishcloth swap...check out the details here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

Jaimi, I LOVE the color! I never thought about making Calla. I think that would be gorgeous. Thanks for the plug for the swap. Are you going to sign up? If not that's ok! ((HUGS))

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home