Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Old House, New House, Grey House, Blue House

Old House-----------
All 975 square feet of it...
New House------------------------

The front of the new house

The kitchen in the new house--knitting basket in background

The best tub ev-er. Seriously, it might be my favorite part of the new house. I may never get out of it.

The living room from above...french doors out to deck...

Regular posting will resume when my garage doesn't look like a warehouse

of boxes that need to be brought in and unpacked!

2 Comments:

Blogger pacalaga said...

Pretty! I especially love the gingham cafe curtains. They are so cute! Makes me want to add some in my kitchen.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

Sooo awesome Jaimi! So happy for you! So are you out of school yet?

Looking forward to your comeback. I've been in hiding the last month!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home