Saturday, April 12, 2008

Done!

The Cobblestone sweater is done, and needs to be blocked, I think it might fit!!  He tried it on right off the needles and it wasn't as poorly fitting as I had dreaded, so I am hopeful. Tomorrow, I will block it and we will see what we will see.

I was hoping that the gorgeous, back-ordered Cloud 9 from WEBS (Vandyke Brown) would be in so I could start the Elizabeth Bennet Cable Cardigan next (I have taken to referring to it solely as "Liz" in my head, so if I slip up and call it that, that is what I am talking about!).  However, the yarn is NOT in, so I had to start something else instead.  I decided on the Back-to-School U-Neck Vest from Fitted Knits.  I cast on last night and haven't made a lot of progress to show yet...but I have Spring vacation this week, so I hope to get some major knitting time.  

I also plan to paint my dining room.  When we moved into the new house, it had not been painted yet, only primed...so there is a lot of painting to be done around here.  I will make sure to take before and after pictures to show.

BTW, all the (k)nitty gritty details about the vest can be found on my Ravelry page.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home