Monday, February 18, 2008

Lllooonnnggg Time, No Blog

I know.
I decided that I would give you no excuses and no justifications...it is what it is. And so, I give you--my first blog post in many, many moons.

When last I left you, Dear Reader, I was...hmmm....what was I doing? I think I had started the Cobblestone Pullover by Jared Flood of brooklyntweed that was in the Interweave Knits Fall 2007.
I started it, oh I don't even remember due to all of the drama that was going on, but I think, maybe? late November. I am making the 47" size for my husband, but I am starting to be afraid (very very afraid) that it may not fit. I shrugged off a gauge swatch (as usual) and I am not so sure it is big enough. I mean, it's hard to say, it's all squished up on the needles and all...and I still can block it out to make it a bit bigger. If all else fails, then I guess my 14 year old will have a new sweater that will be big and slouchy.
Next up? I am not sure...I need a small project. Maybe that hat you gave me, Amy. Then, I think I am finally ready to knit this...

The Elizabeth Bennet Cable Cardigan from Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel
In pink, of course...I know I was waffling about the color, but in the end, after I looked at a couple of pinks on Ravelry, I think I will stay with it.


What else is new? The Bug turned four!

We went out to dinner at a Hibachi restaurant with Uncle Steve and Aunt Amy and then home for cake and presents. Then the adults went out to see Uncle Marc's band play...and a good time was (hopefully) had by all!
No promises...but I will try to be better about the blog...I know it is really for me, and I have missed it, so...

Now off to Ravelry to waste some more of my time!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home